Monday, July 5, 2010

A PRAYER FOR THIS DAY...



Oh, God...

May my eyes be always on You this day.
May my thoughts, plans, ideas, desires,
hopes, dreams, attitudes, intentions,
actions and service be on
and for You, today!

Keep me ever attentive to
Your Commands,
Your law,
and Your precepts
so that I might live
RIGHTLY today.
May Your Word be always
in my mind and in my heart.
Take all that I am
and all that I have and use it
for Your work and glory.
I don't have much, but it is Yours.
May I find even greater ways
to GIVE to You,
to SERVE You and
to LIVE for You.

Keep me strong and fit,
armored
with your weapons of warfare,
so that I may stand strong against the
temptations and evils of
satan, the world and the flesh.
May I look to YOU in all things and
may I overcome;claiming the victory
that is ours through Christ Jesus!

Keep those I love in Your embrace.

May they each come to know and
love You as Savior and Lord.

Through and in all things....

may YOU be glorified this day.

I pray
in the strong name
of Jesus, my Lord....AMEN.

No comments: