Sunday, January 16, 2011

I know there are many followers of Christ out there! I trust that there are many (everyone) who at times get so full of JESUS that you just can't contain it!

Worshipping our Lord is one of the greatest 'events'/occurances in my life! While I love Him every moment of each day.....there are times when I connect with Jesus in a deeper and more intimate way; those times are unlike anything else this world can offer!

What a wonderful, supernatural, God-designed and fabulous occurance it is when our heart connects with the heart of God! I pray that YOU have experienced deep intimacy with the Living God!
May our EVERY DAY be filled with the power and person of Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Isn't it amazing the relationship we can have with our Saviour!

Are you Homeward Bound? said...

Ahhhhh . . . how quickly time passes!