Sunday, August 8, 2010


I’m reading a book written by Stormie Omartian entitled "The Prayer That Changes Everything...The Hidden Power of Praising God". This book instructs Christians on the subject of and the power of PRAISE and WORSHIP. While this blog post is not a book review, I must testify that am finding Stormie's teaching to be inspiring and a real spiritual "boost"! Perhaps the following quote will whet your appetite for some sound spiritual instruction! This quote is taken from the chapter on praising God “Because He Gave Me His Word”. [within quotes are my additional words for clarity]

“Nothing penetrates our souls or changes our lives more profoundly than true love. And His [God’s love] is the truest of all. When we read God’s love letter, we can better understand His heart of love for us.”

I challenge every Christian to begin a plan and committ NOW to read God’s Word in it’s entirety. My spiritual walk and relationship with God was transformed, intensified and deepened after I read the Bible from cover to cover for the first time!


GO FOR IT and GROW IN HIM!!

No comments: