Thursday, September 9, 2010


A huge part of my journey through "The Radical Experiment" requires WAITING on God. I am praying about a variety of issues that have surfaced in an even more profound way since reading "Radical" by David Platt. To the right of this post are listed the five challenges that I have undertaken as part of "The Radical Experiment". I continue to pray and wait for direction to some degree in all five areas. God is awesome and is speaking to me in these areas also; my life is changing for the glory of God! It is a fantastic journey!

Psalm 25:4-5, 20-21 NKJV

"Show me Your ways, O Lord,
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your Truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation,
On You I wait all the day."

"Keep my soul, and deliver me;
Let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me,
For I wait for You."

No comments: