Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not sure why or how, but God has seen fit to give me a large dose of creativity! I am SO HAPPY and HONORED to be able to put that attribute to use for HIS glory! Today I took the sunflowers that I purchased last Sunday (and enjoyed in my home all week long...see previous post photo!) and arranged them into a bouquet in a basket to place on the altar at church today. I absolutely LOVE doing this type of 'craft' for God's pleasure and to honor Him! Following church, I went home and gathered a few supplies, did a bit of shopping and then headed back to the church to decorate the outside with Autumn flowers and decoration. Again....all for HIS glory!

One of my strong points just happens to be creativity.....yours may be any number of other attributes. Whatever you are GOOD at, and whatever attributes you have been gifted with....please find a way to put it to use FOR GOD and HIS KINGDOM!



Colossians 3:17 NIV
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments: